Direct Sales....I don't think so...

We all know that direct sales and network marketing are all scams, right? They're pyramid schemes where everyone gets richer than the newest person "hired". I mean it's nothing like Macy's, Target, Kohl's, Starbucks, IHop (mmm..pancakes), Best Buy, Wells Fargo, yadda yadda yadda... where the employees who are hired in, especially the newest person, can make more than the CEO, President and VP of the companies. I mean if I go get a job at Nordstroms, I can surely make more than anybody else there within a month, right? 

Here are my top 5 reasons why you SHOULD not join specifically Perfectly Posh...in January of all months. Watch and I think you'll agree with me. 

Make sure you follow me and comment below..I mean if you want to..but you really do. 

xoxo
Sara


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...